10 February 2015

The Truth Is..


The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the One who tells the ocean waves that they can only come this far and no more, the living God who lead the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt, LOVES YOU AND I with an everlasting love. EVERLASTING. Like it lasts FOREVER. (Jeremiah 31:3) And He wants, in fact, yearns to have a deep, amazing, fulfilling relationship with you and I. How craaaazy is that?

Despite our sin, shortcomings, attitude problems, past nonsense, family history - EVERYTHING - He wants to call us His children. He loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus Christ to DIE for us, so that all the horrible things you and I have done can be forgiven. Like YO. Can you even imagine that? My mind is currently being blown. I'm constantly in AWE of God's mercy and grace towards me and my nonsense, sins, shortcomings etc. And I did nothing to deserve His Grace, but He freely gave it to me!


And all He requires of us is to turn away from our sins and fix our eyes on Him. He wants to bless us, and fill us with joy, hope, peace and love! What sort of news is this yo. LIKE MHM. This is some G-O-O-D NEWS! We have HOPE because of Jesus' death on the Cross. With the way things were rolling, you and I were destined for death because of the sin in our hearts, for the wages of sin is death, but - and things are about to go from 0-100, the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus (Romans 6:23). ETERNAL LIFE. CAN WE JUST PONDER ON THAT. FIST PUMPS, HIGH FIVES AND YAZZZZ FOR JESUS ALL AROUND.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this post came to me at like 2am one day. This is literally what goes on in my head unfortunately. But yes. I hope your weekend was fantastic. Mine didn't go as planned because my boys the Black Stars of Ghana (football team) went all the way to the finals at AFCON (African Cup of Nations) and lost 9-8 during penalties. I'm still an emotional wreck. That game was actually too intense for my young heart tbh.
*sigh*

You May Have Missed:
The Gap Year Grind: Introducing Michel'Lee
The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award
The Truth About My Gap Year


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold all things have become anew. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

5 comments

  1. I love what goes on in your head. You remind me of myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE LOVES US SO MUCH, HE EVEN LOVES YOU WHEN YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE A TREE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMH CAN U NOT PLS. Even when I look like an absolutely mess #gloraaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok you seriously have some anointing all of you to minister this here message...I can see the oil dripping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Holly I actually have no words to even reply to this like no words. none. NONE. I'm actually just too grateful that you're in my life because you're pretty much a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave a lovely comment :)

© Voyageuse Africaine
Maira Gall